The valuation of a business can be required for a wide variety of circumstances, including:
- On behalf of a buyer looking to acquire a business
- For vendors considering a business sale
- Exiting minority or majority shareholders, or resolving shareholder disputes
- Introduction of new shareholders
- Employee incentivisation plans or other HMRC valuations
- Divorce cases
Spinnaker have extensive experience of undertaking company and business valuations, across a number of different industry sectors. We apply current best practice methods, that benefit from our vast knowledge of transactions within the small to mid-market.