Through our Retained Advisory and Non-Executive Director roles, we bring an independent perspective, support and challenge to the decision making made by management, helping them through the various stages in a business life-cycle.
We would typically be working alongside business owners and Boards who are looking for support as they grow their business, and eventually crystallise an exit.
The specific services we can provide, whilst wide-ranging, include:
- challenge & development of strategy and business plans;
- business development and support with ideas for growth;
- virtual FD role, including oversight of accounts function, review and analysis of management accounts, KPI implementation and monitoring;
- cash flow improvements, including driving cost savings;
- operational improvements;
- managing relationships of external funders, for example banks or private equity institutions; and
- overall acting as an external sounding board / perspective whilst providing additional bandwidth to the board.
Our time involvement varies depending on our clients requirements, from a day a week, to a day or two a month.